12/15/2006

Coming to a town near you...


So....yeah. I have received several e-mails (mom) concerning the lack of my face (grandma) in my pictures that I post (Marilyn, Erin, and others.) Since I have been gone for awhile (almost 5 months) and will be coming to the states for the holidays (December 22nd-January 4th) I thought I'd utilize your cerebral axions and synapses that are associated with recognizing familiar faces. I would certainly hate to get to the states and be forgotten by all...

I hope this is sufficient and that I won't need to take out such a personal ad like this for awhile... :) Can't wait to see everyone!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow , you get more beautiful everyday.....how is this possible ??

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE WASTING AWAAYY!!!!!
lol, you look gorgeous. The third world agrees with you.
(that wasn't offensive, right?)

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE WASTING AWAAAY!!! just kidding, you look gorgeous. The third world agrees with you (that's not offensive, is it?)
:)

Anonymous said...

the photos are beautiful , but I cant wait to see you in person... love,rodent boy

Anonymous said...

why do you delete my comments , i only want to get to know you better...squeek squeek

Anonymous said...

Macayla
I really like your blog. I am sorry that I have not posted a comment eralier. I am somewhat computer challanged when it comes to blogging. I hope to see ou soon
Barry

Anonymous said...

hi ?

Anonymous said...

goofball

Anonymous said...

hey macayla,

you look wonderful. from what i understand, you are here in good ol' indian river at present being that it is the 24th... we need to hang out. i shall try calling you soon. you look beautiful, by the way. all the walking and fresh air must be doing something great!

love,
nicole (pease)