3/01/2007

Fun Pictures

I realize that the last post was pretty depressing and that I may have come across as not liking Honduras that much. Let me state, for the record, that I love my life here and I love the city. Here are some pictures of just fun-ness.

Leah & I sipping licuados...Honduran smoothies...which are served in bags. Simple to make: Fresh fruit, milk, and a little sugar thrown into a blender. Cost: $.50


Leah & I at Valle de Angeles...trying on aprons and making fools of ourselves.



















Just me, hanging out. Shopping in El Centro, and sipping coffee at Cafe Mania.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Macabee , I love the photos , all of them.... but the fun ones are especially good !! I want one of those aprons !! [ you know what a domestic goddess i am ]
So , wheres the church music link ?
You and Leah look wonderful and it is so good to talk to you . Dad and I are constantly blessed by your blogs . Keep them coming ....love , your parental units

Anonymous said...

Mac, you are the best! I miss you. Thought of the moment: I threw up yesterday at work and everyone thinks I am pregnant. In reality, I took cough medicine without breakfast. I miss telling you stupid things like this...I'll have to settle for typing them. Love you, Ashley

Anonymous said...

I am a bad bad bad bad grandma...a belated Happy birthday dear Maackie...luv grandma dee

Mrs. M said...

Grandma Grandma Grandma. I heard about your speeding ticket....and in a school zone of all places! I tell my friends about that, accompanied by something like "I have got the coolest Grandma ever...except when she forgets about my birthday and obviously loves my cousin Nat more!" Okay, maybe I don't really add that last part. Keep in touch though, and keep me posted with Neely.

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Macayla,
You are such an inspiration! Our prayers are with you and we are overjoyed at the knowing that you are seeing clearly the plans God has for you. I am so glad that you now have a partner there with you to encourage you and lift you up. Keep the good times coming! You are truly making an impact on many lives including ours. Love and prayers!! The Cash's