9/22/2006

La Playa en El Salvador





Jen and I at Costa Del Sol, a black sand beach in El Salvador.


















Nice tropical setting. Quite nice.










The beach here is really refreshingly nice since it is not overwhelmed with money. This beach had much more of a laidback feel to it, and I just loved this shot.








I think this picture is fantastic. I remembered thinking when I took it that is has the most incredible layout--palm trees, tropical beach, palm thatch beach shack, fishing boat, and cow. I'm not sure what cows can really eat at the beach though...not much vegetation.






Jen and I....dos adventuradoras
Wouldn't you love to eat fresh hot tortillas from this awesome little restaurant shack? You can't see it, but inside these shacks are nothing but hammocks and sidetables for drinks and snacks.



My first time at the Pacific Ocean

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The " boats" photo reminds me of another photo taken in Ireland !! GOD gives us amazing photo opportunities !!

Tara said...

AH! Amazing. Incredible. Wonderful. I miss you.

Anonymous said...

I think that you are an amazing woman! I love reading your blog and pray that you stay safe and that you do wonderful work there. It sounds like you are having the time of your life and you deserve to be "so stinkin' proud"! :-)

Anonymous said...

It is sooo great to see your beautiful smile! I'm so jealous. Nicole and I love your e-mails and pics. We miss you very much. Nicole still doesn't call your brother MR.GARY, he is Ms.Macayla's brother. We love you, and you're always in our prayers.